lundi 27 septembre 2010

A chance to freedom

My name is David I've been in the concentration camp all my life but i think its going yo change i am writing this journal, because, I think this might be an adventure if i Evan ever live to finish it. I will talk more about it in an other entry.

Today I was frozen listening to the man muttering quietly. He was telling me that I could get away tonight out of this camp. That i would have to stay awake so that I will be ready, for when the guards change. He told me that he would strike a match,and will turn off the current so i will have half a minute to climb over, but no more.


I had known the man for all my life, but i never spoke to him, I never asked him for anything. I hated him he had small repulsive eyes. His expression never changes. He was very gross and fat. I do know his name its just giving him a name would he like, it would be like admitting that he was a friend or Evan that i actually knew him. It would be like placing him on equal footing with the others.

I wondered what would happen if I didn't. And if I don't escape? I had asked nervously.
He shrugged and told my that he had to leave the day after so it won't be his problem.
I had also asked him what will be next for me if I did manage to escape. He told me that by the big tree that was by the road out to the mines. I will be able to find a bottle of water and a compass and that I should follow it south. He explained to me how I should use it. And that i should follow the little arrow till I reach Salonica. Then I will have to find a ship that is going to Italy, and that i should climb aboard when no one is looking. He also told me to make sure I hide, in tell I get to Italy.
He also told me I will be safe there and that if I try to take anyone with me that neither of us will get away.

I didn't know why but my eyes fell on a bar of soap and If I did get out I would need to use it.I still don't why I asked him normally when you hate someone you just don't ask theme for something.

Right now I am trying to figure out if I should trust him or not who sais when i get to the field he won't just shot at me.. There is no cover, no trees no big rocks, nothing. But its either i die here in pain and torture, or die out there i will probably get shot and it will only take a minute and i will be dead.. If i don't die well I probably will die over there. But there still are chances that I live. I am supposed to be safe there, but why...
But i guess its worth giving a go.

Its decided I will go.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire