dimanche 24 octobre 2010

The girl how looks like a flower

It is horrible. I went by this big house. There was music playing. It was so...Beautiful. So I hid to listen to it for a while.
All of a sudden this boy jumped at me and started hitting me he said I was a thief. He made my nose bleed and I now have a black eyes. He had noticed after a while I was not fighting back so he asked me why. I simply replied that hitting him back would not make me any better than him. And said you can hit me again, if you can catch me and I ran. He did not run very far he stopped as soon as he heard his name being called and he ran back.
I went to the river right beside his house there was a big rock so nobody could see me. I washed my bloody cloths. I cleaned myself to roughly. I looked back at the house. There were two boys playing with a girl who looked like a flower. I think I heard theme say they were playing a role game from what I had learned there were two Indians who tried to catch the girl and lock her up in the shed. Then they would come back and pretended to save her.
But when my clothes were finally dry. I heard the 2 boys sream. I saw that the shed had been on fire. I took Johannes advise and wet my cloth to cover my face. I went in the shed, I found the girl tied to the chair, her eyes were blinded with a scarf. I untied her quick, I put my wet cloth on her face, and ran out of the shed. My legs were slightly burned. My hands to because when she was finally out of the shed, I saw the her tip of her hair was burning so I pinched it has hard as I could with my 2 hands and extinguished it.
It turns out her name is Maria. She made me smile for the first time.
They invited me to stay with theme I said no but he said that they must at least thank him and that Maria's mother would like to thank me. So the evil boys name is Carlos I apologized but I said nothing to him , because he is very mean. The 2 boys names are Cecha, and the second one Andria, their father had a very long name he was called Giovanni di Levana Del Varchi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire