dimanche 10 octobre 2010

What i know of

On the way... were ever I am going I saw some trees with weird orange things on theme I was starving. I picked one. I was wasn't sure if I could eat it. So with all my might I split it in two. Maybe it was poisonous. I was to starving to care and I licked it and waited to see if I felt sick afterward. I didn't so I tried the insides of it. I will not every thing down here
Taste: It has a quite bitter-sweet taste.
The peel: Tastes awful I spit it out.
smell: sweet.
I decided it was not poisonous. I ate a few.
Right now i am wandering. How come i didn't now these things. I am running trough every thing i now of right now.
Languages I know: First of course I know what they speak at the camp. Then i know French... thats what Johannes spoke. I know German, Italian, English. I know some, Spanish and a bit of Hebrew.
Knowing all these languages helped me. When I was speaking with that Italian on the ship, got me here.

I also know different methods and traps they set ( the concentration camp ). The sudden crafty friendliness, that meat they were hiding something, there pointless brutality. I am familiar with treachery, and i know what death looks like.
At the camp. Attempting at escaping were never successful, but that was not there fault. It was because there chances were to slender. Thats what I will do. I will make a plan of action, weighing what i know against what i did not, and carry it out with out allowing myself to be depressed, by my doubts or misled by hope.

However there are a lot of things I know nothing about. I know there are maps but I don't know how to read theme, I have never seen one. I don't know the any countries. There was food I didn't even know if that Orange thing, was good or bad.
Worst of all there are people. If I wanted to preserve my freedom I have to stay clear of theme but if I wanted to learn of theme I would have to come up close.
 I have to continue walking now and find shelter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire