mercredi 27 octobre 2010

The House

We arrived at the big house they asked me to come in. I had always wanted to go into a house but it is not very safe.
With out knowing it I was in it and they close the door behind me. Giovanni had told me that I may go at my own will.
The house was beautiful there were painting, and there was a rug... Well that what they called it. I was allowed to step on it so I would not get the floor dirty. I had told them that i was still black from the fire and that I shall make it dirty but the children laugh so I walked over it. My feet felt comfortable for the first time. I the car I forgot mansion that they gave me a travailing rug I was also scared that I might make it dirty, but they said that its soft and won't irritate burns, so I did what they said but not because they told me because I wanted to.
Anyway the house is full of wonderful things, there are women in black dresses and white aprons who must be maids. I also meet a very beautiful women who turned out to be the children's mother.
I wanted to wash earlier but the said not before the doctor could see me. For I could not but hot water on my burns. I think from what I remember doctors are nice people. They had theme at the camp and they would help people when they were ill. That what Johannes and all the other told me.
When the doctor came, he said I had got of so lightly from my act of heroism. He also said that, I was a little burnt from my hand and harms and legs, but it would not take me long to recover.
The doctor swiped the dirt off and that hurt. Then he but something on my burns and that hurt to. Every thing the doctor did hurt. But he was a good person he was only doing good. He said that I would feel better in the morning. They told me I must go to sleep now. So before I got to bed I used the light from the moon to wright. What happened today.

Carlo apologized but I did not accept. He is evil and used force like the men in the camp.
But I was polite. Johannes always told me that politeness is what you owe to other people, because when you show a little courtesy, everything becomes easier and better. But first and far most its something you owe yourself. You are David. And if you don't allow people to influence what your really like. Then you've something no one can take away from you. Not even they  . He would get mad when I didn't say thank you to even them (the men in the camp) when they gave us our every day tiniest portions. It is about a piece of bread as small as a medium size stone, they also gave us a sip of water. Thats all for today I am really tired.
I can't believe I am sleeping in a actual bed!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire