lundi 1 novembre 2010

Children?

I feel so much better. The doctor had been right. My hands are still rather painful. But I am guessing they will heal with time.
I still can't believe I am sleeping in a bed. It is wonderfully soft. It feels like it is gently rocking me. For the people who have never slept on one ( thats the hole reason why I am writing this journal so people know what I have gone throw, so they know how lucky they are. Maybe it will turn into a documentary!) it is kind of like a big box out of polished wood, with pillows and sheets.
I need to pray but I need to write it down:
" God of the green pastures and still waters, I want to thank you because I've learned about happiness and I found out how to smile. And thank you to for being pleased I rescued the girl for you. I hope I can find something  different to do for you next time, because that was very difficult and I was very frightened of fire, I  would rather not do anything like that to often. Will you please let it do for the next three time I may need you to help me. I am David Amen"

I wonder if I should go down stairs or wait tell the children's mother comes.

Its after breakfast now, I ran up to my bedroom, and I started writing this. The children's mother came before I wondered down stairs she gave me one of Andrea's outfits. She said its the least they could do since I saved Maria. She also said that she put my old clothing in the laundry. These new clothes are so much comfortable. My feet feel better. Inside the wardrobe was a big mirror and I got to see my self from head to tow. My new outfit included, trousers, they are short and brown, a shirt not like my own, but a proper shirt with buttons, "Its colors is green. There are stalkings too. They felt good also because I have never put anything on my feet not that I did not want to its just that I have not had any in the camp. I look like a normal boy now. And when I went down to eat their were silvers appliances. Their were also painting, their was a chest, and on the windows there were curtains. I really like the word Silver.

Also, I had to drink milk. So did the children. It tasted really good. I had, had milk in the camp before but it tasted awful. the man always made us drink it. It tasted sour and bitter it was just awful. The children wanted me to play with me and the parents warned them to be careful with my burns. They are getting better.

Living in a house is very difficult. People are always asking me to do thing. And the thing that what seems completed natural to me, is awkward for them. But living in a house was still wonderful. I have been in the house for seven day now.




I like it. I learn each day of thing I would have not learned trying to get to Denmark.



I learned 3 words for things that are beautiful. If it is only a bit beautiful it was ''Nice'' if it were more beautiful it is ''Lovely'' and Finally ''Beautiful''. I think I have to learn still how to use them properly because the children's mother laugh when I said the bathroom was lovely and the children's mother had laugh. But I will never forgets its shiny pale-green. I still don't get why she laugh. A bathroom is wonderful. Normally I would have to find a small pond or lake to clean myself . And it is very COLD! But here I get as much hot water as I want. You JUST have to turn on the tap. And most importantly there is soap, big cakes of it. It rubs in to you're skin more softly then the ones I bought. After your done cleaning your self you dry your self off with a soft towel. They also have other appliances to clean your self with. One of them is a long stick with little straw like plastic pieces. That you clean your teeth with. The first time I tried it my mouth felt WONDERFUL! It was so fresh and clean.









When I had asked Giovanni if there were any books in the house. He showed my many. I took a book published before 1917. So I could be sure it was something real and NOT made up. I spent a lot of time reading but the children for some reason always wanted me to play with them.



I do not understand them...



They do not like to clean themselfs....Well at least only the boys. I do not get it. Cleaning yourself when you want to and with hot water is a privavlige. In the camp they just threw a bucket of cold water over our heads and they would say we were clean enough. Its not that I have anything against being dirty. I mean you get dirty throw the course of the day. They also could not understand, why I always wanted to read books and not play. There is SO many things you can learn from books if you had enough time.They don't care if they know nothing. Its like they think there is no diffrence bettween a donkey and a human being. I am still fond of donkeys they are.. Nice. But i still think I or anybody else would prefer to be a human then a donkeys. My reason is because if you were a donkey you would not be able to learn. And thanks to reading more often i can read quicker. Well....not really quick. Its going to take some time. I really have got a tons of things I don't understrand about them (well children). Like whey don't regard graciouse occasions. They eat like pigs eavan when there is a nice white table cloth,and silver forks and knives, and nice plates for every body.



They can evan by very dangerouse. Because you can never follow what they are thinking about. They ALWAYS want to play. I know how to play a little now to. Like how to play ball. I found out that a ball is round and easy to hold and it has bring and fun colours. When you play ball they throw a ball at you and you are expected to catch it and throw it back. Thats how it works. I also know how to race. To play you must be two people or more and there would be a place you must try to get to. And the first one there wins. I also know how to jump over a rope you must be three. Two people turn the rope and you must jump over it so you are in the circle the rope is making...(its hard to explain).



I like any game. As long as it does not involve force or the police. But mostly games that make my body obey me . Some times they would pretend to be other people. But i had to tell them that i would not be a police. I didn't want to say why incase they would think i am strange and start asking me questions. And then they might find out were I come from and be obliged to call for them...



Anyway Maria defended most of the time. So i would not have to do what i did not want to do Because I am David my own master and no one can take that away from me. And that is whyh I would not be the police and take people prisonner. Because no one has the right to take other people prisonner. They all deserve freedom.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire