samedi 6 novembre 2010

The globe

I think I should have invented a different story for myself when people ask were are you from. Because I don't think my story from the circus worked. When I told people they did not seem to believe me very much. And cause of that the children's parents thought i was familiar with countries. So now I can not ask them about it.

It is getting colder outside and it is now time to harvest. I will have to be on my way soon.
Today Andrea and Maria showed me what is called a globe. It is round and it has a drawing of the hole world on it! And their were names of countries. He showed me were Italy was, and Spain and Germaine, Austria,Switzerland and England.
They showed me Denmark! But it it so far that I will never get there befog winter. So I must absolutely go tomorrow, or the next day. The house belongs to the family and I have no part in it. And something is bound to happen soon to make them realize how different he was. And the children's mother is not has warm has she was when i first came. And every time I see the children and their parents hugging and talking and laughing together. It hurts me, and then I remember Johannes. Perhaps I was normal when Johannes was alive and that I became different when he died. It does not really bother me when Maria hold my hand, her had is not like a boy's its soft and delicate. And when we hold hands we always speak of nice things.
I old thought entered my head this evening I thought of what if the man was actually nice. I mean he forced me to drink milk which was good for me and I did not menshion that he made me take vitamins just like here so maybe he cared for me better than the other men. He told me if I did not drink it he would shot a prisoner. He also threatened to shoot a prisoner if he told anybody were he went and what he did. He never shoot anybody because every time I would drink the milk twice a week on Tuesday and Fridays. I always obeyed because I thought it showed how stupid and evil he was.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire