lundi 8 novembre 2010

My escape

So far the farmer did not notice anything. Because I put a bucket in front of the hole, so that the farmer won't be able to see it. But I am growing sleepy during the day. And I think the farmer is beginning to notice, why I don't put as much effort into my work. The hole is still not big enough for me. It will take a few more weeks perhaps.

I will write again when it is finally time to escape.

It is not time to escape but I have got something really important to write. The dog protected me again once more, and this time as I was listening to the farmer. He told his wife, that I would have to be handed in to the police right away because I have gotten hold of the dog.
That means I have to get away tonight.

Finally the hole is big enough for me to crawl out. I will have to use a broom stick. Because There is still some snow outside beside the stable. I should be OK. I will have to make my escape quick so that if the farmer notices any noise coming out of the stables or just to go bring me to the police, I will already be gone. I will write again when I will be far enough, from the farm.

My escape went well. King decided to follow me. I had told him no, because with the farmer he gets food every day. But when I woke up the next day he was there lying next to me.
So every night it is warmer. And I liked him he his a good companion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire