vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Maria

 The two little boys are OK. There better then Carlo. They are not evil. They look like two little animals, tumbling together. It made me think of this song that Maria played so beautifully on a piano, she told me its called Married Life ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n4cNryJpq8 ).Maria plays a lot of songs on the piano. I love the piano. I think it make the most wonderful music. I can listen to it all day...


They ( The two little boys) are so little sized that I am not sure if I have ever been so small. What I really like about both of them is that they are normal. ordinary boys. They are what I will never be...
Andrea, is friendly and fair, and when I pointed out something beautiful he was always there to see it. Also he never ruins thing like the way Carlo did. It is hard not to be to friendly with him because it is easy to let your guard down when he is with you. I might forget to be careful and Andrea will think I me odd and begin to ask question. And then they might discover were I come from.

I only feel good around Maria. I never feel ignorant around her because. She's the one that asks the question about me( Well not really personal questions ) and she would want to know everything about everything. She never thought me odd. I would always help her, because she is not very strong.

Maria looks so pretty, and everything about her is gentle and delicate. When I am around her I feel that it is my duty to take care of her. And when ever I wanted to listen to music she would put on the gramophone. And she would tell me about school, and I would tell her about things that she should know about, like survival, evil, thing that I know about.

School sounds wonderful, a place were you can learn. And to think there are who works to tech children, the thing they did not know! To be able to ask about every thing you did not know, with out appearing odd or suspicious.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire