lundi 8 novembre 2010

Mother!

Last night I cried myself to sleep. The dog followed me and I was never able to take care of it. ''The dog came with me out of its own free will and it died because of it!'' That is what I keep telling myself.

I am in Denmark now. And I must continue what the dog wanted me to do. Get to Denmark and find my mother. And now that I am in Denmark, I must find her.
So I will beg a ride.

I am in a lorry and we have to cross the frontier again. The driver said that he will stow me away inside. He has two boys of his own. And that I had to get to the family I was speaking of, in my ''condition''. And that he could not even bring himself to give him to the officers.

Were in a town called Kolding, and the lorry driver has a friend, who said he can take me to Copenhagen.

I had meet several lorry driver. They didn't ask many questions. I also went on a ship. I lorry driver, bought me a ticket. A ship is way more volley than you think.
Its had a dinning room and the rooms are nice.

I am finally in Copenhagen. And the lorry driver told me that if I could give the address he could drive me directly to my mother. But I didn't have any address so I told him that it was in my bundle, i the back of the car. Of course I lied because he would grow suspicious. It has been many days since the dog died. And if I do not reach my mother then the dog had died for nothing.

I just found an address book. I looked. It took me a long time before I found people called Hjorth Fenfel. There were six of them. But only one with an E in front of her name. Her address was Strandvejen 758.

There are many lorry's that could understand English. Once I found a lorry who could I told her the address. She told me it was far.

I an finally here at 758 Strandvejen. Its been a long time since I am looking at it. Everything smells nice.

I am now in the house. This is how it went. I kept staring at it. And then a women came out. I just had to say. '' Madame mon nom est David... And she said'' David... mon fils...

And from now on I hope we will live happily ever after.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire