samedi 6 novembre 2010

Off I go again ( Must read)

Oh god were shall I go next...
I could not sleep. So I went down stairs and i heard the parents over talking about me. I will never forget what they said!
The mother at first seemed tired of me living with them. The father asked the children's mother id she had anything against me. She was not quite sure. She did not like me as company to her children. And she wanted me gone as soon as possible. The mother didn't like that she didn't know were I came from, were I am going to. She think I am not telling the truth. She does not believe my story about the circus. And she called me a hardened little liar! She also said that my eyes frighten her, she said they were eyes of an old man's. An old man who has so a lot and that no longer cares to go on living. She said my eyes are not even desperate. And as if I was alone and I wanted to be. And then she said a child's eyes are not supposed to look like that. But she said my smile is incredible. But I look like i never smiled before. And that I could only smile when I see Maria. Then her husband said that he has seen it. And that it comes hesitantly and yet tenderly.
She said that you can tell that I have no relatives, and that I don't like to be questioned. And then she called me strange. She also said that I speak like a Florentine nobleman! And French like a senior member of the French Acadamie. ( I don't recall Giovanni catching me speaking French. It must of been when I was reading that French book.). They said I was gifted and a well-educated native too! And now they think their was man in the circus who speaks French. They said that at first they had imagined that I had runed away from school( even if I had the chance to be in school I would never run away from a such wonderful place!).
They said that I don't speak like a child, and that I make people think I have never spoke to a child before(which again that is true).
The father said that they are still deeply indebted to me. He said that I talk beautifully and that I had charming manners.
Then they talked along while about how I was acting with Carlo. It was the mother who did not like that way I talked to him and made him feel left out.
Then they talked about me and Maria and how she seems to worship me and the ground I walk on. And how she liked to be alone with me. And then how I liked music like a sucking pig( I don't even know what that means!).
The mother did not like that I tough Maria survival, and that she should not know about evil.
After a while the agreed that they could not stop me from being me. And that they will try to question me. And then call the POLICE! And then send me to a home or a Monastery, and pay for my education. And I will have to tell them the truth.

That is why I am leaving this very night. I will practice making the letter for the parents when they will find out I was gone.
Here goes:
 '' I have heard everything yu sad  you said. I shall go nowe now, as soon as I am done writing this. I only wanted to stay as long as you wiched wished me to. I shall have to keep Andrea's Clth clothes because you have not given me back my ouwn own. I want to tank you for letting me listen to music and reading books, and because everything is so beautiful here. And thank you for the food you have given me and for letting me sleep in a bed. I have never murdered anyone, and never used force, nor stolenne stolen from anybody. I've taken no one's joy or happiness, or freedom, or property away from him. And I have never betrayed anyone. I am telling you this becvause because I want you to know something, about me and let you know that that's all I am going to gtgeell tell. If the police catches me I will shall die, but i will tell you no more. It is important not to give in to people who love violence and they think they have the right to take away another man's life and liberaty liberty. And if you don't let them change what you think and believe, then you have wno won. A man once told me that. And that is why I shall go on being David, for as long as I am still alibve alive. I am glad I told Maria that evil exists. I don't want her to be afraid but its something you have to know about. Can't you understand that children have the right to know everything that is true? If there's danger you have to recognize it, or else you can't take care of yourself.I am writing to say tanks for all of the things you have given me, and to tell you of my own free will that I'm going to tell, ever.

                                                                                                                                      David

Well I am finally out of the house just as I put the letter down. Maria came into my room. Because she thought she heard me moving in my bed. She was sad when I told her I must leave. She gave me a cross. It is wooden. And she showed me quietly a song on the piano. That she wrote for me. It is so beautiful she said she was going to show me tomorrow but since I am leaving now. She showed me, right before I left. Here it is

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCiLF0MzsI

I feel sad going now. But its something I must do. I can't believe Maria wrote a song for me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire