samedi 6 novembre 2010

Milk and Vitamins

I old thought entered my head this evening I thought of what if the man was actually nice. I mean he forced me to drink milk which was good for me and I did not menshion that he made me take vitamins just like here so maybe he cared for me better than the other men. He told me if I did not drink it he would shot a prisoner. He also threatened to shoot a prisoner if he told anybody were he went and what he did. He never shoot anybody because every time I would drink the milk twice a week on Tuesday and Fridays. I always obeyed because I thought it showed how stupid and evil he was.
And why did he let me escape. Maybe I was a hostage. Important hostages would have to be kept alive. But he must not be allowed to escape..Would he? If only I knew more about it. If only I knew more about Denmark. If there were a King in Denmark,I must try to get there. And most importantly I have to know the reason I was let escape. Maybe The Man had been bribed. Bribe means doing something that you knew was wrong, just to get something for yourself.
But who would bribe The man? I am just a prisoner who would want me to escape. Perhaps if the bribe was big enough, they would be hunting for me! Who would want me to escape? What will I do?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire