dimanche 7 novembre 2010

The Frontier

I just woke up. The sun must have been up a long time ago because I feel warm. I must walk on now. Walkings better them to sit there and wait.

....I hate it. The barrier for the next village is right there. And there was the police examining people passport. No one seems to be afraid, because THEY all HAD there passports in order. I really don't like the looks of it if I am arrested. They will send me back to the camp.
So I will make my way out of the village again and along a narrow road, and I will turn northwards, away from the road. After an hour so I won't be able to see the frontier.
I had heard this technique in the concentration camp. So if you ever don't have a passport that was the way to cross it. Some people got caught. But it was only by chance. That is what I will do.

It worked! I am now in a village called Mendrisio. I was now in Switzerland. They speak Italian in Switzerland. I know this because I saw a billboard that said '' Svizzera'' witch meant Switzerland in Italian.
Thats all for now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire