dimanche 7 novembre 2010

My life Story

I can't believe this! everything makes sense now. I finally know my life story when i went down stairs. Sophie said I could go read her books. I found a book with plenty of photographs in it. I saw Sophie in a lot of them. And just as she came in to check on me. I turned the page I asked her  who was in the photograph.
She said her name was Edith Hjorth Fengel. I asked here if she could tell me more about her. She asked me why. And I said that she looks as if she'd known a great deal, and yet she is smiling. And she told me thats she hopes I am not old enough to understand it. And then she told me.......

'' She lived abroad with her husband in a country where...the political situation made it necessary to be very careful. And her husband wasn't.... One night the police arrested them, all three of them, her husband, herself and the little boy who was only then a year old, he was the one who was called David just like you, and whom I never saw......They killed her husband and the child, and Edith because one  of her guards knew her and was in love with her. He got papers for her, and smuggled her across the frontier and now she lives at home in Denmark and is as....well, as well as you can be when you've once been trough a great unhappiness. All suffering as an end, David if only you wait long enough, try to remember that. Sorrow has its life just like people. Sorrow is born and lives and dies. And when its dead and gone, someone left behind to remember it. Exactly like people.''

So I am guessing that Edith is my mom, and ''The Man'' is the guard who saved my mother. So maybe that is why he let me go and told me to go to Denmark. Yes....that has to be it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire