lundi 8 novembre 2010

The Farmer

I am stuck in the icy cold weather. Sophie had to leave for Rome, and she sad I could return to her when she had returned. The cold is so intense I can barely feel my hands. I think if a had told Sophie about were and I came from she would of understood. But now I have to got to Denmark. And I think I now how '' The Man'' felt about me. But he made sure Johannes was there to help me. But he made sure he had a part in it, on account for my mother. I don't how I will find her. But I must first go to Denmark.....with out freezing to death. And I think when Johannes died and there wasn't anything left for me. And ''The Man'' was about to go he had to let me escape. For he had a big impact on my life. And to think I suffered all these years because of him. I will cease to write for my hands are quite cold. I will wright again once I find warmth.

Its been about three or four week since I wrote anything. I am now working at a farm. Here is how it happened: I was in the snow. And freezing to death. The farmer, said I could stay, with him for food and warmth. But I would have to work for him. I agreed since it was either that or I die. So here I am, its night time a am very fatigued. The farmer is evil... I escaped the cold snow and wind only to be a prisoner. I sleep in his stable. On a little hill of hay for the horses. And all day long I work for him as a slave, and if it is possible he makes me work harder. And he would give me as much food has in the camp, but just a bit more. The farmer is exactly like ''Them''.
He uses threats to make sure I won't refuse and to make me work as hard as I can. He would say: '' Go to work boy you're as lazy as a...(I am not sure what it means) if you don't I might as well call the police. Now they can but put you to work real good.'' At The Children's house, I learned how members of a family spoke to each other. They were all smiling and polite. But its not like that here. The farmer is cold and brutal to even to his wife and children.
But I was not very sorry for them. His wife was, his wife was clumsy and silent, she had a sharp edge to her tongue. And the children, were learning from the farmer. They aren't any nicer to me or there mother. They are even more evil than Carlo. The farmer has two kids.
The youngest one, looks like his father, he had straw colored hair, and pale blue eyes. He was very cruel to the animals. But he knew, he would get a hitting from his father if he were caught. Its not like the farmer had anything against cruelty, but its just that the animals were worth money. His favorite game was to cause pain to a living creature. Johannes once told me that '' Violence and cruelty were just a stupid person's way of making himself felt, because it is easier to use your hand, to strike a blow than to use your brain to find a logical, and just solution to a problem. And the girl and the girl was not much better she was not cruel to the animals but she was not kind. I am shocked that she and Maria are about the same age. And I can not stand the difference.   The winter is so long I will write when something good happens to me. But right now they treat be like a dog. They also have a dog he scares me. But that is because I am afraid he will bite me like the ones in the camp. The guards would make them bite us.

1 commentaire: