lundi 8 novembre 2010

The farmer's plan

I am working hard every day. So that the farmer will keep him imprisoned for as long a he could. And when he could no longer hide the fact that spring was here. And there is no more snow to help him guard me. He would call the police. At that could be the end.
So I am cutting through the wall. But the farmer will notice the very first night. So I will write down my prayer down first. Actually I do not have time. The farmer id bound to get me any second. I will pray and then then write down, what I prayed for.

I asked the God of the green pastures and the still waters, what I have done wrong. That I have saved Maria from the fire, so I could thank him. And that he must know that the farmer and his family are evil. And that I know he got Sophie to paint me so that I could discover my parents and my past.
I told him that he is cruel like the farmer, and like Carlo, and all that belongs to them. And that I think he will never help me because he is tired of me.

I am now also frightened because I think God will grow terribly angry at me. And that maybe he takes hostages just like ''Them''. He he is cruel. I waited patiently all winter. Without a single word. And he let the farmer bar the door.

I am grateful for King, because last night the farmer grew terribly mad at me and King went up to him and growled at him. He saved me from the farmer. I will continue each night to make a hole big enough in the wall so when the time comes I can escape.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire