dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Sophie Bang

I have been walking for quite a while And I am now at a lake. It is very beautiful. The next town I should go to next would be... Lugano. I will buy some bread there, and maybe some cheese.

I can not reach Lugano. Because the road lays between a mountain, and the edge of a lake. And that is were I am now.

I found an orange tree, it is up a small hill. I found one laying on the ground.

I am about to sit still. For a while. Because a middle age women came and she wanted to paint me. Right now she is setting up her easel. I have got to go sit still now.

I am at the lady's house now we has super. And she said I set the table so beautifully. I also wanted to know if there was a king in Denmark, but I ended up guessing that she was Danish. And that her name is Sophie Bang. It Sophie my name was David. She told me that you rarely hear that name outside Britain. I tough it was a British name but she told me it was a name from the bible like most names. And that its found in many places but she knew one person with that name, but she never saw him. Then she told me that his story is a very sad one. So we spoke about other thing she showed me a magazine with a photograph on it she told me it was the queen of Denmark. The king was wearing a uniform with epaulets on his shoulders, and many orders on his chest,and the queen was dressed in a long sleeveless gown, on her head she wore, kind of like a shiny gold and red hat. It looks like a piece of jewelery.

Right now I am laying on my bed, Sophie told me that I could stay over night. That is all I am tired.

And I can not help but think of what Sophie said about me. It is morning now and a while ago,  I went down stairs and I heard her talking with someone. And I forgot to say that I told her already I was from the circus. But this is what they said:
I heard a man talking with her, and he wanted her to go sailing with her. And they were speaking French! She told him she could not because she had a visitor. She told him that I belonged to a circus. She told him that she thinks someone has broken my spirit. The man told her that a boy's spirit was not easily broken. The man said that she should do something about it. But she did not know how to repair a broken heart. She also said that she has no right to interfere. She thought that maybe they could give me money so that I can go to the circus by train and not by feet. But they don't have any money to spare. And it turns out that the man's name is Pierre.

OK, Pierre is finally gone and I can go down stairs. I will write what happens later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire