lundi 8 novembre 2010

The Chery-Blossom

Spring is very beautiful. I still have some money left from Milan. And I had not spent it all. Because the farmer took me in. And I went in a bank so I could exchange the money for some money that I could use in Switzerland. I was afraid to go at first but I had to because I needed bread and King was not used to being so hungry.  But I still managed to earn money, that I could use. I will write again after a few days.

I am now in the country, it is very beautiful. There are great big mountains, and there peaks are beautiful to look at. But I found something more beautiful of all. On top of a small hill there was a tree with pink flowers. I think it is called a Chery-Blossom. It reminds me of Maria. It made me smile. I had not smiled in a long time.
The Chery-Blossoms flowers are so delicate... just like Maria.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire