lundi 8 novembre 2010

A letter to Carlo

I am sitting at the Chery-Blossom tree. And thinking of Maria made me think of Carlo. I am thinking that Carlo, is perhaps not evil...but maybe just stupid. And also it made me think of the news paper, I saw in Milan. And that maybe I should write back. I still remember their address. So I went into town and bought a stamp, a letter and some paper. I will write a letter to Carlo saying that I no longer think he is evil, but I have to practice here before I actually write down anything on the nice paper.

'' To Carlo,
 Carlo, I want you to know I'm no longer so sure you're bad. Perhaps you're only stupid. And so I'll stop hating you, because I only hate those who are evil. But if you ever use force again, and I get to know about it, then I shall hate you again. Will you thank you're parents for writing the letter in the paper. I saw it. And will you say I've written to you. Tell you're parents and Andrea and the two little ones and Maria. Tell Maria first, that I've seen a tree full of bloom, thats made me think of her.

                                                                                                       David''

I wrote Carlo on the envelope and then the children's father's full name.. And then that the house lays in Italy. It took me some time to find a letter-box. but after a while I finally found one.

Today I earned money at the station in Lucerne. I had to spend more now that I had to feed the dog. In the last few days, I enjoyed walking with the dog. So I dog not need to beg a lift.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire