dimanche 10 octobre 2010

Off to Salonica

I don't know exactly why i got in. Its as my feet mechanically just started to walk on their own. I have to try to get a hiding place in here there are plenty of boxes i might as well hide in one of those boxes in the back.

Cheese!!!!! There is cheese in these boxes. I know i am stealing but its for my own survival.

I am full now. I haven't got a chance to explain why I am writing this journal. Well I just escaped from a concentration camp. I am scared and is someone or they finally kill me then, they will know what i have been trough how i thought and fell about the hole thing this might even become a documentary.
And if who ever reads this doesn't know who I am.
I am David. I am 12 years old and I escaped from a concentration camp. I am off to find a better life.

The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday. I fell asleep and I got woken up by the hummer of the engine as if it were starting again. But it was still night I now knew what it had felt like be locked up in one of the cells, Johannes had once talked about. It was like inky blackness with out being able to move, with out being able to die.
In these past few days I wanted to die I didn't mind my legs and feet bleeding. Cause I felt and still feel like i don't care if i die i lost my will to live. What if Denmark isn't better I never trusted the man. We never talked we just looked at each other and walk away. Why should i trust him he's like the others. He doesn't care about us.

I had to shake away that thought. When I did I thought about Johannes. I whispered '' Johannes... Johannes'' Ever since Johannes died of what they so call a heart attack. I had to be a rock I was not supposed to talk about Johannes, was not supposed to think about Johannes, I was a rock.
I thought about how Johannes was there for me ever since I could remember. He had thought me every thing he knew. What it was like not to live in here. What the food was like, everything. He was my best friend..
I was thinking about the horror when i saw him laying there...dead.
After a while memories flashing back into my head I had hear a voice. Somewhere far away and it said that it was going to come with me to Salonica. I already knew who it was. It was Johannes. His spirit came to make sure I travel well. I had said thank you.
I am really tires I will go to sleep now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire