dimanche 10 octobre 2010

what do you do with the drunken boy

I woke up a while ago. First thing I saw was the water-line...
Sorry  there wasn't enough light. I had to use the last of my treasures. My box of matches.
Then I saw a ship clearly bound for Italy. As soon as the truck had stopped I got off, and ran towards the ship.

Here I am in some kind of room. There are a bunch of bags in this room. Which is good if I need to hide. I really need water. I have gone 3 or 2 days with out it. I know what happens when you do not have enough water. I have seen men in the camp die.
All I can find is this strange red water. I am not sure if I should drink this. Then again I would die if I don't.

I decided I will drink it for my sake. There are many bottles so I don't think anybody will notice if I drink a few.

 Oh my dear god. Next thing I knew I was talking with a sailor that spoke quite weirdly. He seemed startled with me drinking the weird tasting water. He also explained to me a plane which I could get off, the ship. The only thing I was worried about, was that the plan included me going off into the ocean and swimming to shore. Then he explained to me what a life belt was.

Here I am safe. I started crying as I saw the many wonderful colors. All I really saw before were trees. But now I see so many different colors. Before all I knew was gray, and black.
I think now I have seen my will to live. I see something to live for. I see a hope in those many colors.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire