dimanche 10 octobre 2010

It's not safe anymore

I was really testing the man who sold the loafs. After he gave me a loaf of bread i would hide around thee corner and listen to him talk. Before every thing was fine he didn't talk about me or ask me anything he would just give me a loaf of bread and i would go around the corner, and listen.

Yesterday as i went around the corner. I heard him say i was strange, and that I had no expression. That i would look at the loaf and go. An other lady came and talked about me to. I decided this town was not safe for me anymore. I was sad for a bit I got used to my Rock, I was even quite attached to it. I even had a spacial place for my clothing, my treasures and everything.
I forgot, to tell you about the church. It was so beautiful. Each day as i went back to my rock I would stare and wonder. What religion I was in.
Johannes, had looked at me one day and said that i was not Jewish. He said that he was sure.

But i had to go it was not safe anymore.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire