dimanche 10 octobre 2010

My own master

I am not used to traveling at night time anymore. It seems I am always tired. But as soon  as I am far enough from that town. I will begin traveling at day. Right now its not safe. By the way traveling in a terrain at night that has root, holes, and rocks that you can trip on isn't very safe either.
During a while yesterday Irealized that as long as people weren't able to take a good look at ,me, they would just think I was a normal boy passing by. There must be a lot of boy's just passing by, in that town. I didn't notice them because I was to busy trying to learn.
If only I could get a mirror. Then I could see what was wrong with my eyes. The sailor on board of the ship said something about my eyes. I think he said '' Mama Mia! '' Thats what he said alright about my eyes. And the man who was selling loaves. Said something about them to including one of his customer.
I am tired i should find a place to sleep.

I woke up a few minutes ago i woke up. I is still daylight, and i found myself looking straight out at sea! I already looked at my compass. Perhaps it it broken? But the needle moves as it should so it could not be. I am thinking perhaps I lost my way in the dark and i wondered round in a circle till I as back again in the neighborhood of the town. But perhaps the coastline curved right around and i had crossed a strip of land, with the sea on both sides of it.
Yes, that is it!
I just went towards the shore, so I could see alone the coast. I have found i had been right. The point of land and sea and the sky faded into one another, and it was blurred into the same shade of blue, now it lays in the opposite direction. But what now?
I have to go northwards thats what the man told me. But aren't I my own master. In the camp you had to listen to what the man or the others told you or else you had to face some horrible conscicwences. Now i am free. I learned to be my own master. I have to conserve my freedom. So why listen to what the man says. I am David I am my own master. And now there are no reasons why I should obey him. Or is there? The bundle lain under the tree, and I had gone south to Salonica, and had been a ship sailing for Italy. I had not yet discovered a trap, the man had set for me. But perhaps there was one in that country called Denmark. It was very puzzling. So far I don't got any answers.
But I've no need to worry about that now. If the bit of Italy I've been in so far juts out into the sea, as I think it does, then I better go more to the east. For that direction the land deems to follow. I will go and crews it now and I've better keep an eyes out for some oranges. Because I have no food left.

I am just stopping for breakfast now. I have found, a lot of oranges and i noticed that they grow on trees. I picked up two oranges because I will have on for breakfast, and one in reserve. For breakfast I had a piece of bread some fresh and clear water. Not muddy and tasteless like the one in the camp. But fresh and clear. To finish it of I had an orange. I better go now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire